- Are you an easy-going team player passionate about graphic design?
- Do you have an eye for detail, typography, and colour?
- Do you enjoy collaborating on the creation of visual brand identities?
If the answers to the above questions are yes, then this role could be ideal for you!
Our Brand Design team is responsible for creating designs focused on brand strategies & marketing-related areas. Each visual piece created by Brand Design is tailored to meet the specific business needs in a personalized and unique manner. The team’s main goal is to create vivid visions for GRID and its partners, including both design- & content strategies that combined together, will lead to great exposure, reputation, and many social mentions.
As a Brand Designer, you’ll be a vital part of this adventure.
What you will do
- Design data-driven assets supporting GRID and CCT brands
- Collaborate on the creation of brand strategies across the year
- Maintain a variety of GRID-powered materials, including, but not limited to Design Assets & Media Hubs
- Create tournament visual identities supported by Content and Branding Guidelines
- Support Head of Brand Design and Brand Design Manager in the execution of daily team responsibilities
- Create and publish crucial visual elements related to the information about how the company develops, milestones, partnerships, and many more
- Resolve ticket requests by other branches of the company (decks, infographics, newsletters, and more)
Your skills will include
- Eagerness to learn, experiment & grow
- Portfolio showcasing graphics- & any other branding-related works
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Figma
- Interest in brand strategies & the creation of visual identities
- Overall understanding of marketing elements and processes involved in branding activities
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail, typography, and colour
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
- Interest in esports and gaming will be considered a plus
- Motion Design skills will be a big advantage
About Our Culture
- Flexibility: Work from wherever you want, in the office, from home, or wherever inspires and motivates you. Meet up in person with your colleagues every so often, making use of the travel opportunities GRID offers. FTC for those based in Germany, Poland, Sweden
- Sustainability: We’re not a typical start-up. We want our employees to be rested and able to perform. We offer a generous vacation allowance (28+ days a year) and the opportunity to speak with professional counsellors to support mental health – covered by the business
- Pragmatic: GRID thrives on being pragmatic, allowing us to make the best decisions, rather than keeping to rigid processes and procedures that don’t work well for us
- Fostering growth: Empowering employees who are determined to grow by providing a self-development budget and strong career advancement opportunities. Support from your teammates to guide and encourage you to grow in your desired professional field
- Company culture: We believe a diverse industry is best served with a diverse workforce, and we are a great place to work, with recent employee surveys showing over 98% workplace satisfaction
Founded in 2018 in Berlin, GRID is the leader in Esports and Game Data with the company’s core product – the GRID Data Platform setting the standard in the industry. Specialized in in-game, play-by-play data, GRID curates data for game developers and tournament organizers and leverages its data platform to unlock the potential of the right holders’ data assets for the purposes of storytelling, fan engagement, and integrity.
GRID’s official data partnerships cover 85+ partnered rights holders (data sources), and 150+ integrated commercial data consumers, covering 15+ game titles. The partners’ list includes industry leaders such as BLAST Premier, PGL, WePlay Esports, Riot Games (VALORANT), and Krafton (PUBG).
If you have the ambition and desire to work at the forefront of cutting-edge industry projects, then GRID is the place for you.
For more information please visit www.grid.gg.
Apply today to find out more and begin your journey (please note: you must include a portfolio)!