FaZe Clan is the world’s premiere gaming lifestyle company at the intersection of gaming, apparel, eSports, and music. The role, reporting to the Head of Partnerships, will drive towards an individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The manager will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal departments including talent, social, esports, production, marketing, creative, and the live teams. This individual will play a part in developing the most innovative advertising in youth culture.
LA or NY preferred
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage a list of existing & new sponsorship prospects to generate revenue growth at FaZe Clan.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to outline a sales strategy toward growing existing client portfolios and breaking into new categories by innovative ad solutions.
- Proactively conduct outbound prospecting and establish a practice for identifying new on-brand potential advertising partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams – creative marketing, production, esports, live, and insights from inception to the execution of the sponsorship lifecycle.
- Consult & educate gaming, esports, and youth pop culture landscape to potential partners.
- Research best in market advertising across not only the gaming industry, but the larger social content industry as a whole to further develop FaZe Clan’s sales strategy.
- Understand the full extent of FaZe Clan’s portfolio offerings & inventory availability to guarantee the best possible activation recommendations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trends within esports, gaming culture, fashion, influencer, and other pop culture genres.
Ideal Candidate Has…
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and be able to pivot strategy quickly based on internal forces.
- Deep understanding of the entire gaming landscape (from developers, to publishers, to the influencers & orgs, to the brands that play within the space).
- Multiple years in a gaming and/or influencer led sales role primarily in video integrations, social influencers, live streams, and/or team sponsorships.
- Experience leading successful, seven figure sponsorship deals.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify solutions to advertisers’ unique business goals and KPIs.
- Actively engages & consumes content on Twitch & YouTube.
- Understands the esports landscape