We are the leading global provider of games and esports analytics. We help some of the world’s largest entertainment, technology, and media companies target their audience, track competitors, spot opportunities, and make strategic and financial decisions. With more than 10 years of experience, we work closely with our clients to provide the data they need to make daily decisions on marketing, sales, and product development.
We are looking for a new Business Development Manager. As an integral part of the business development team, you will help us grow our key clients, which include global leaders in games, esports, media, and tech. You will also help us convert prospects into lifelong happy clients. You have a proven, successful track record in building your own contacts in a B2B software-as-a-service business, preferably related to market intelligence or analytics. Equally important is your passion for the markets in which we are experts: games, esports, media, and tech, and the disruptive trends that impact them.
You have the unique ability to understand business needs on both an individual and a company level, and you are excellent at illustrating how market intelligence can bring value to a company. The role is a versatile hunter sales position in which you will spend 50% of your time working closely together with the Client Success team to identify up- and cross-sell opportunities, while also introducing Newzoo’s services to other departments within our current global client base. The other 50% of your time will be spent with the BDR team, working on inbound leads and doing pro-active and outbound activities to create a healthy pipeline of new prospects. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle. Up for the challenge? Get in touch.
- You will follow up on sales-qualified leads (Inbound).
- You will proactively identify and reach out to interesting prospects to fill your pipeline (Outbound).
- You will spot and develop new revenue opportunities within our current accounts, typically involving cross-departmental selling.
- You will identify the prospect’s or client’s needs, develop an offer based on our services, and close the deal.
- You will regularly work with other teams (BDR, client success, product development, and marketing), market analyst, and consumer research) to optimize performance.
- 3+ years’ work experience in a sales role.
- BSc/MSc degree in Economics, Market Research, Business Administration, or related field.
- Flawless English (written and spoken).
- A passion for digital media and entertainment in general and games and esports in particular.
- A positive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, independent thinker.
- A proven ability to exceed expectations or targets.
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement.
- We love quirks! If you have particular unique interests or talents, we will work them into your personal development.
- Fulltime job in the center of Amsterdam, with international travel.
- A job with a very international outlook in a dynamic, ever-changing and fun industry.
- Direct contact with our partners, prospects, and clients.
- Plenty of room to develop yourself and shape your future career.
- Be part of a fast-growing, ambitious, young, and energetic team.