Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and games remain at the heart of the fast growing Twitch community. Reporting into the VP of Business Development EMEA, this role will focus on managing the EMEA Games relationship with developers and publishers, whilst enabling multiple key stakeholders including Partnership, Sales, Marketing, Content, Product and Brands to achieve their goals to ensure Twitch is at the heart of all gaming moments.
We are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of live interactive video experiences, has a deep understanding of GaaS/AAA/Mobile games industry and is excited about structuring and building complex strategic deals. We are also looking for proven experience in proactively identifying business development opportunities and independently advocating for them across functional lines internally with product, legal and marketing partners under time constraints and high levels of ambiguity.
- Identify and translate into action Twitch’s holistic strategic priorities within the EMEA games landscape
- Working cross functionally with key company partners including Partnership, Marketing, Sales, Content and Brand teams.
- Identify opportunities and build pipeline of prioritised deals focused on growing the Twitch community and Twitch business with game developers/publishers
- Articulate strategies to achieve key goals set out against priorities and secure cross-functional GTM alignment
- Foster, document and develop key stakeholder relationships across prioritised partners in the region
- Develop and execute partner/account strategy while factoring in Twitch/Partner goals, customer/community implications, and financial impact
- Manage execution of strategic and tactical engagements with partners and internal stakeholders
- Educate partners about Twitch product, community and understand partner context to seek GTM opportunities for Twitch’s current and future products.
- Engage other Amazon group businesses in identifying joint proposition opportunities for game developers/publishers
- Passionate and knowledgeable of PC/Console/Mobile game landscapes, game GTM considerations, community development and business models [Premium/Boxed+DLC and GaaS]
- Deep experience spanning business development and strategy in gaming & interactive entertainment with a track record in executing publishing and distribution deals with external partners.
- Extensive network within the Indie and AAA games industry, especially in EMEA
- Proven track record of developing and managing high volume deal flow and executing strategic deals independently or in a primary support role
- Experience with contract negotiations
- Open to travel +30% time
- Prior experience in game development as a producer, project manager or partnership manager, or external B2B role at a games publisher/platform holder
- Extensive knowledge of the Twitch community and wider live video streaming landscape
- Top tier MBA or Academic degree in a quantitative/business/engineering discipline
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.