As the Campus Program Manager, you will be responsible for the growth, strategy and relationships that support the mission, vision, purpose and goals of our education platform. You will report to our Chief Culture Officer and will own portions of the planning, communication, goal setting, success, and delivery for our Education programs.
- Develop and lead relationships with prioritized set of universities and colleges, professional associations and nonprofit organizations that promote a diverse and inclusive pipeline of partnerships and top talent across roles and functions within Evil Geniuses
- Liaise with un universities and colleges, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations to promote and bring our education platform and curriculum to the targeted audiences (students, educators and parents)
- Design and implement a robust campus recruiting strategy in partnership with our talent acquisition team focused on explaining Evil Geniuses unique value proposition and engaging, supporting, and hiring highly qualified candidates, with conscious on those from underrepresented communities
- Provide input to the design and execution our internship/co-op programs from onboarding, learning sessions, team events and full-time candidate conversion, mid-point reviews and final performance reviews
- Lead strong cross-team collaboration with our other culture initiatives
- 5+ years of experience building programs and identifying opportunities for improvement
- 5+ years of recruitment experience within University Relations and/or early career talent programs
- Ability to travel to college campuses for various events (meet & greets, information sessions, esports events, career fairs, etc.) and planning successful outreach events
- A proven track record of driving Campus + D&I initiatives, finding new solutions in hiring and growing a pipeline of candidates in a variety of industries and communities while building strong partnerships internally across the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to stay calm under pressure and navigate through a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth environment
- Excellent business judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities; proven ability to think outside of the box and innovate
- Bachelor’s degree is required