- Working place Culver City
About 100 Thieves
100 Thieves (“Hundred Thieves”) is the premier lifestyle brand and gaming organization. Based in Los Angeles, the company was founded in 2017 by former Call of Duty World Champion and YouTube sensation Matthew “Nadeshot” Haag. 100 Thieves has leading esports teams competing in League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty, Valorant, and Apex Legends. The brand is recognized globally for its streetwear-inspired apparel, known for rapidly selling out new drops. In 2020 the company opened its brand-new headquarters, the Cash App Compound, which is a 15,000 sq ft esports facility and acquired a CDL franchise, LA Thieves. 100 Thieves produces top gaming podcasts and massively popular YouTube content, created by its world-class gaming talent including CouRageJD, Valkyrae, BrookeAB and 2HYPE.
About The Role
100 Thieves is seeking a Contract Assistant Cut & Sew Designer to work with our Designer on the product lifecycle from initial design development, to prototypes to final approval for production, while ensuring brand integrity and consistency throughout the development process, keeping the customer top of mind. This person will assist the Designer with designing and executing the 100 Thieves apparel assortment that relates to project and drop concepts and overall aesthetic of the brand. The ideal candidate has domestic and import menswear cut and sew apparel experience, knowledge of fabric development, woven and knit construction, garment wash, dye, and manufacturing techniques.
This position is a Contract role and will be based in Culver City, California.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience working as a cut and sew apparel designer
- Degree in Fashion Design or Product Development preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Proficient in fabric development, wash process, garment construction and fit
- Creative mindset with a deep understanding of streetwear and highly focused on details
- Able to proactively execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multitasking and organization skills
- Technical design of cut and sew apparel, including fleece, knits, bottoms, and outerwear
- Work with Designer to create color concepts, story, and theme for each project
- Work with Designer and Graphic Designer to develop graphic concepts for use by all apparel departments
- Establish and correct fits for apparel and headwear
- Create detailed tech packs for our apparel manufacturers to follow when sampling and manufacturing apparel
- Communicate with vendors to ensure all products are correct and delivered on time
- Work with Designer to conceptualize new trims and logo development
- Conduct market and trend research
Why You’ll Love 100 Thieves
- You will play a key role in defining the future of 100 Thieves and will be depended upon to ensure the success of the company
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs
- You will be a key leader in helping us reach our goal of being recognized as the lifestyle brand that took competitive gaming mainstream
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited paid time off including three seasonal breaks, paid FMLA and Parental Leave, and a quarterly apparel stipend
100 Thieves is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment.