- Working place Stockholm
We are looking for a highly motivated and structured Country Manager Poland with an entrepreneurial spirit, who wants to contribute to the health and growth of the Esportal community. Eager to drive events, partnerships and other activities together with our international team in a fast-paced environment. We see that you have a solid experience in project management and an established network within the gaming industry.
The role of Country Manager Poland is a full-time role and you are preferably stationed in our office in central Stockholm and reports directly to the Head of Operations. You are fluent in Polish as well as English.
You will work with an international team of Country Managers with the goal of increasing the number of players on Esportal. You will be required to identify, create and maintain partnerships in Poland, including building relationships with esport stakeholders such as influencers/streamers and teams within the industry. Follow up on activities and campaigns aimed at increasing both the number of players and the engagement of those players on the platform.
In order to succeed in this role, you need project management experience, good communication skills and to be an exceptional problem solver. Working for a high-growth company means that you are expected to work independently and prioritise your time in order to achieve company goals.
In short, you will perform the following tasks:
- Project management and follow-up on local tournaments and marketing activities
- Negotiate, draft contracts and sign streamers, esports teams and other Esportal ambassadors to the platform
- Maintain relationships with key people and stakeholders and follow up on partnership deliverables
- Perform the tactical planning (Tournaments, Community streams, etc)
- Work together with the local Esportal admins and crew
- Document and report directly to the Head of Operations
Who you are
- You live for results, value high-standard deliveries and see the excellence of teamwork
- You value openness and are used to giving and getting candid feedback on a daily basis
- You are driven and restless and want to continue improving what we have already built
- We see that you have a passion for gaming/esports and CS:GO specifically
- Being fluent in polish, german or any nordic language in addition to Polish & English is an advantage
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Be a team player with proven experience
- You are used to prioritising work based on company goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to craft the right messages and engage with different audiences in the best possible way
Why join Esportal?
- You will be a key player in a small, highly skilled and motivated team. Your impact on key business areas will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will have a huge impact on our community’s happiness
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and with whom you will have fun every day
Esportal is a web-based competitive platform for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. We aim to make gaming in a matchmaking and tournament environment a more engaging experience, removing disruptive influences such as disconnects, cheaters and trolls. Esportal is the place where you can play great matches with the right type of opponents and teammates.
Esportal operates a freemium business model where our members can access multiple subscription-based services and features. We also offer companies to be able to reach the rapidly growing and global esport community with advertising and sponsored tournaments.
Esportal currently has approximately a million registered players with a steady growth of new users from our core markets such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and Poland.
Esportal also operates one of the world’s largest gaming center brands in Inferno Online. Inferno Online also operates the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in Stockholm.
How to apply
If this sounds like the right job for you, please send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org