Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Creator Benefits Manager, EMEA is a role that supports, develops and celebrates Creators by driving the pipeline for benefits and perks we extend to Creators in EMEA. Reporting to the Senior EMEA Partner Experience Manager, you will work on some of the most exciting programs to support our Affiliates and Partners!
You will manage the fulfillment of new or existing Creator benefit and perk programs in the EMEA region. The performance of these programs will inform go-to-market decisions that best position Twitch to positively influence the personal and professional development of our Creators. You will monitor efficiency, determine best practices, drive analyses to measure impact, and provide region-specific recommendations for future program iterations.
You have experience working cross-functionally to drive successful implementation, delivery, and tracking outcomes of new programs. You are a problem-solver, eager to forge new paths if it’s what’s required. You are interested in the unique needs of Creators across the world, and are excited about experimenting to determine which programs are most meaningful to Creators in the Americas. You enjoy bringing projects from A to Z, even if the how-to guide hasn’t been written yet. You aren’t afraid to hold yourself and others accountable to meet deadlines to keep programs on track. You’re creative when faced with challenges and value diverse perspectives.
- Monitor and drive benefit programpipelines in EMEA through programmanagement, cross-functionalpartnership, and ongoing analysis
- Identify and provide solutions for gaps or overlaps in processes related to surfacing benefits to Creators
- Manage regional pilots and experiments to test and eventually launch new programs
- Partner with regional leads and service as a bridge to HQ; derive insights and form recommendations that improve operational efficiency
- Contribute to strategy for adjacent processes and projects related to Creator benefits
- Assess regional program performance and present findings to leaders to impact future decisions
- Develop documentation and communications for processes rollout and ongoing support
- Report program performance and contribute to monthly newsletters, quarterly reports, YoY reports
- 4+ years operational, programmanagement roles
- Experience designing and implementing new processes
- Excellent program management skills, including planning, executing and reporting
- Experience driving high-impactprojects simultaneously
- Proficient in presentation and project management tools and systems (Google Suite, Asana, Trello, Monday)
- Working fluency (speaking & writing) in English
- The ability to participate in international travel (up to 40% annually pending safety & visa regulations)
- Knowledge of the creator ecosystem and passionate about empowering creators
- Experience with curation and fulfillment of gifts
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders on strategic programs
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs(e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.