With the constant expansion of our activities around the CS:GO team, and the return to an intensive travel schedule, we are looking to expand our support staff with the addition of a Team Coordinator. Your mission will be to assist our CS:GO General Manager in his daily duties and responsibilities to ensure the smooth functioning of the team, and thus contribute to the development and success of one of the most competitive teams in the world.
Your contributions will reinforce a positive and efficient work environment by implementing improved processes. You will report to the CS:GO General Manager and work closely with all departments of the company, from Content and Social Media initiatives, to Finance and Legal matters, as well as operational duties around the tournaments and leagues in which the team is engaged. This role will be a limited employement postion and is planned for a period of 6 months.
- Coordinating all administrative duties for the team with other departments such as Human Resources, Finance and Legal to ensure compliance with company processes and policies.
- Serving as an interface between the team and our Social and Content departments to schedule postings and interaction, fulfill content requests and coordinate content shoots.
- Providing logistical and administrative support to the team for all business travel, including tournaments and bootcamps. This involves processing Visa applications, planning travel and accommodations, and overseeing the order and delivery of equipment and supplies.
- Ensuring accurate records of meetings, including minutes, action plan, follow up, and reporting.
- Ordering and inventorying equipment and supplies necessary for the proper functioning of the team.
- Coordinating and tracking media appearances and interviews for the team.
- Maintaining smooth and timely reporting of the team’s activities to the rest of the company, including upper management and other departments.
- And overall, supporting the CS:GO General Manager in all his administrative duties.
- excellent communication skills in English (C2), both verbal and written.
- ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment.
- team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- excellent problem solving and analytical and system skills
- highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- proficiency in French, both verbal and written.
- background and interest in esports and especially Counter-Strike