As an Ecommerce Content Coordinator at Fnatic, you’ll be an important cog in Fnatic’s ecommerce presence and help ensure key sales activity throughout the year goes smoothly. You’ll manage content across Shopify and Amazon platforms, as well as support paid marketing activity. Always looking to support growth, you’ll be keen to experiment with different approaches and have an inquisitive mindset to question the status quo. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a non-traditional ecommerce environment and directly impact Fnatic’s success!
Your mission is to:
- Administer content on Fnatic’s Shopify platform; managing discount codes, SKU creation, shipping services, shipping countries, homepage, collections, banners etc
- Manage website deployment of key sale activity (Black Friday/Prime Day/Christmas etc), and provide active support throughout the sale period
- Identify broken links, out of stock product and anything else that does not help the customer journey and fix these problems
- Create Amazon product listings and promotions
- Build and maintain landing pages
- Understand email workflows, generating manual and automated emails
- Maintain Fnatic’s CRM database and ensure GDPR compliance
- Create and maintain a product listing how-to guide for Fnatic Sanity Shopify channel
- Learn how to use Google Optimise to carry out A/B tests
- Support the execution of growth experiments and capture results
- Create modules within our CMS and act as a CMS administrator
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by your manager
We’re looking for:
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify
- Experience building campaigns on Google Adwords and or Facebook advertising
- Previous work experience in a tech-led environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity and proactivity
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy, comfortable handling high volumes of data input
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities on time
- Experience using Photoshop and retouching images desirable
- Basic React coding ability is a bonus!
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Office in the heart of Belgrade
- Private medical insurance (Generali)
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Our pros and creators generated more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.