As part of the Global Publishing structure, you will join the “Brand Partnership & Transmedia” department as an Esports Partnerships & Business Development Manager.
Motivated and ambitious, you will contribute to the development of the revenue for the Ubisoft Esports ecosystem.
Your role will be focused on the the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific) where you will be Ubisoft Esports business representative towards current and potential EMEA-based partners and sponsors.
In collaboration with the Esports department and esports game studios (Rainbow Six, Brawlhalla, TrackMania), you will be responsible for building, selling and deploying tailor-made partnership programs across Ubisoft esports competitions.
You are accountable for tracking the P&L and achieving the revenue target for esports partnerships in the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Head of Global Esports Partnerships & Business Development, you will be part of an international team and attend Ubisoft international esports events as well as travel to meet your prospects / partners across the globe.
As such, your main assignments are:
- Develop EMEA esports business by prospecting, closing, and deploying new partners.
- Design and steer a yearly business strategy to secure revenue targets for the EMEA region.
- Define a prospection strategy to identify all brands to target for each esports games & competitions.
- Create tailor-made partnership proposals for your prospects in close relationship with the esports department and esports game studios.
- Pitch bespoke proposals to prospects, digitally or in person (sometimes abroad).
- Negotiate the best financial and legal terms of contracts with prospects.
- Report key highlights and target achievement to top management.
2. Manage the deployment of EMEA esports partnership programs.
- Lead the execution of signed contracts: branding (logo integrations, video ads, product placement, etc.) during leagues & events on the live broadcast, on-site during events, on social media, in-game, etc.
- Monitor the fulfillment of financial and marketing/product/service commitments from partners (product & services provided during events, social media communications & promotions, etc.).
3. Animate local esports partnerships with EMEA subsidiaries.
- Define and monitor revenue targets achievements for local esports partnership in collaboration with EMEA subsidiaries.
- Coordinate and support local esports business managers (monthly meetings, benchmark, ad-hoc support for important deals, etc.).
- You have a confirmed experience in sales/ business development in a company or agency.
- You have a professional interest in gaming and esports, with an excellent knowledge of the industry or a will to acquire it fast.
- You have a very strong business/sales mindset, the spirit of a self-entrepreneur and developing a business motivates you.
- You also have a strong marketing and creative spirit, able to create concepts of innovative activations for esports partnerships.
- You have a very good oral and written communication level and can work on several projects at once.
- You excel at building great relationship and collaboration with people of various expertise, projects, culture, nationality, background and seniority level.
- You have proven sales and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and have already worked on international projects with English speakers.
The position is available immediately and based in Saint-Mandé (Métro 1 – Portes de Vincennes).
International travels several times per year.
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.