Currently, esports data is not widely accessible, very granular or available in real-time. GRID is solving these challenges by working closely together with tournament organizers and game publishers, transforming their raw bespoke data into a suite of game agnostic and easy-to-use APIs.
On top of this solid foundation, GRID (and partners) is building robust fan-facing applications, statistics and predictive models, worked on internally by respective specialized product teams. The general esports industry is growing every year and as we face an increased demand for our services, we are looking to expand our team with ambitious and bright minds that can help us solve the challenges that the industry faces.
- Founded in 2018, grew to support 10 titles, processing over 12k matches a year by 2020, and partnering with some of the leading names in the
- 60+ passionate people of 24 different nationalities.
We are looking for someone who
- Takes initiative and has a great positive energy that will set the mood for the GRID environment
- Has a passion for people and process, at GRID we embrace continuous improvement and encourage employees to contribute here
- Has an interest in esports would be beneficial, however a general attitude to learn new practices quickly is even more preferable
- Is extremely organized and resourceful
- Proactively suggests and introduces new ways of working to improve effectiveness
- Is comfortable with time management and prioritization
- Enjoys throwing a great event 🙂
- Is based in Berlin and can work 3 days a week
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
Your responsibilities will include
- Oversee a smooth process of the GRID office through creating, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures as required by local country regulations and internal needs
- End to end management of office building administration
- Travel and hotel bookings for senior management and employees visiting the office
- Team contact regarding daily issues when they occur
- Create a great office atmosphere – making sure all elements are functioning smoothly
- Ordering office supplies and team equipment
- Assist with German translation
- Support the HR Team and Senior Management
- Health and safety trainings
- Meeter and greeter in case of receiving business guest
- Instigate and organize team events, happy hours, etc.
What we offer
A unique and delightful way of working
- Flexibly. Work from wherever you want, in the office (Berlin, Beijing & Wroclaw), from home, or wherever inspires and motivates you. Meet up in-person with your colleagues every so often, making use of the travel opportunities GRID offers.
- Pragmatic. GRID thrives on being pragmatic, allowing us to make the best decisions, rather than keeping to rigid processes and procedures that don’t work well for us.
- Empowerment. We support and encourage employees who are determined to grow by providing a self-development budget and strong career advancement opportunities.
- Respect. An open-to-improvement mentality where contribution from anyone is welcome. Ability to self express and the freedom to work independently.
- Passion. A great company culture, working with international colleagues who are passionate about what they do just as much as you are. Learn from your intelligent and experienced teammates that will support you through your GRID journey.
- Fun! Work with great people that will appreciate your efforts 🙂
Be apart of something new in an expanding niche and enhance your personal and development goals with GRID. We look forward to hearing from you!