As a Graphic Designer at Fnatic, you’ll contribute to connecting people to our mission, as we believe design is at the core of everything we do. The experience of interacting with our brand should be clever, intuitive, and playful.
These interactions range from marketing campaigns, to clothing drops with collaborations mixed in. We work globally on events to new content channels, working with players or marketing for global product launches. You’ll get the chance to deliver your own creations to be viewed by millions, and at the same time be part of the continued evolution of our design function and we further develop and improve our brand.
Your curiosity will seek inspiration from your environment and others, and your enthusiasm will inspire us. You are excited by the future of the internet and what possibilities lie ahead, especially for our growing entertainment vehicle, esports.
Please include a link to your portfolio/showreel.
Your mission is to:
- Deliver high quality, inspired creations to specific briefs
- Assist in ‘visual brainstorming’ – providing quick designs in conceptual phases, and present your ideas to internal stakeholders
- Deliver layout and profile designs for individual players, creators, and esports team shops
- Support marketing campaigns and product launches with the creation of website elements (banners, pop ups etc), social assets, landing pages and graphics for various advertising channels
- Create designs for clothing, mousepads and other merchandise
- Create assets for live use in streaming events
- Design newsletters and decks for internal and external use
- Support event coverage and other content creation with photography
- Retouch images and create simple GIF animations
- Provide designs for branded print material for events
- Support other ad-hoc design projects as defined by your manager
We’re looking for:
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail
- An expert in the use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc
- Excellent graphic design capabilities, use of shapes, colour palettes, typography and patterns to create beautiful and compelling artwork
- Strong understanding of design for web, mobile and other connected devices
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts
- Desire to explore new opportunities with moving image, animation and adaptive/responsive layouts
- Experience designing the look and feel of advertising materials
- A winning attitude, insatiable love of design and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible!
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Hybrid onsite/remote work policy
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- ASOS discount
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Our pros and creators generated more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.