We are hitcap esports GmbH, a newly established startup in the esports scene with aspirations to revolutionize the growing esports market and to offer everyone involved in esports a new home. Being part of the esports industry doesn’t only confine you to being an athlete, and here at hitcap we give talented individuals with passion a chance to work and fully embrace themselves in esports.
At hitcap you’re going to work in an environment like no other, we value efficiency and we aren’t here to bore you with hours of unnecessary meetings. You’ll get the chance to have flexible work hours, while still maintaining a close connection with the group of passionate individuals who work here. We care for a good balance between the duties and responsibilities of work and having fun times with the entire team. We also host hitcap weeks where the whole team meets and enjoys some days together.
We appreciate talent, ambition and passion more than specific qualifications in your area of work. Your personality and character are much more important to us than your many certificates in your field of expertise. We value creativity and contribution in our different fields, so if you’re looking for a job where your ideas can create a change, you’re going to feel more than just heard here at hitcap.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and creative graphic designer that can help with our graphics needs for our website, social media platforms and for any task that may come up within the scope of this role that lies and within its scope of responsibility. Your work, creativity and ideas are much more important to us than prior work experience, so we kindly ask you to submit your portfolio or some of your works with your application (as a link in your cover letter ideally). This position is on a freelance basis and is fully remote.
- Create slick and compelling graphics for our different needs upon demand, meeting tight deadlines and working on an ad hoc basis
- Being able to be proactive with ideas and contributing to add value to the team’s ideas
- Maintain close communication with our social media and content departments, as well as with our CEO to create slick graphics and presentations
- Stay true to the hitcap themes while also adding in creative touches that help elevate the quality of your piece
- You are a passionate graphic designer who loves what they do
- You are passionate about gaming and you have knowledge about the industry’s audience, ideally both regarding specifically League of legends
- You have a keen eye for detail and the subtle features that go into every piece
- You are open for taking and giving feedback, as well as working towards implementing it
To be considered, kindly remember to submit some of your pieces along your application as aforementioned.