G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for a Head of Partner Management to hold the Commercial responsibility for G2’s existing brand and platform partners. This task involves all internal and external commercial activities and operations relating to the Commercial Partnerships business. You take ownership for the strategy, planning and implementation of all activities required to hit business goals and are in charge of managing the full suite of Partnership Managers on your team.
This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Commercial Director.
- The Head of Partner Management is overseeing the successful execution of G2’s partnership projects and campaigns and responsible for maintaining and growing the current roster of clients.
- The candidate ensures that all partnership projects executed through her/his team are successfully executed, partner expectations are being met at all times and a strong relationship with G2’s partners is built and maintained.
- The individual must display the necessary knowledge and track record in the area of Partner Management, Marketing and ideally Media industry.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the entire company with all partnership data related topics – internal and external data
- Support company efforts to create and maintain relevant sales and marketing material
- Identify and highlight industry trends to maximize opportunities for the growth of G2 Esports and its partners
- Take ownership for the strategy, planning and implementation of all activities required to hit the agreed terms of each partnership agreement.
- Maintain and promote good working relationships with all parties, understanding their business & anticipating their needs.
- Work effectively with internal departments to build and execute both engaging and attractive propositions for our partners.
- Experience in managing affiliate programs (especially Amazon Affiliate Program) and tracking of conversions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience and track record performed in a similar role within an international organization.
- Successful track record in client management & developing successful partnerships.
- Experience in team management
- Experienced within a highly pressured and operationally focused environment.
- Legal competence and skilled in handling economical & legal parameters
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong personality with cooperative thinking, strong team player.
- Continuous strive for optimisation of partnership related processes and workflows
- Readiness to travel internationally with an understanding of and openness towards local cultures and business habits.
- BSc/BA or MA in Marketing, Management or related field is preferred
- English (C1 minimum), any other language is a plus
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within Esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.