Newzoo is a global leader in games and esports analytics and research. We work with some of the biggest and best names in the global games, media, and hardware industries, such as Wargaming, Google, and NVIDIA.
As an HR Intern, you will be assisting the HR team in ensuring that our policies reflect our people-first vision. You will be part of a fun, flexible, and dynamic HR team that works onsite and remotely. We love creating new processes and are always looking for ways to improve. We also work closely with our company leaders to gatekeep our company values.
We will provide training and coaching throughout your internship and help you with your internship assignment where needed.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are detail-oriented with a positive attitude. You are curious and love to learn. You are organized and don’t mind keeping track of messy things. Multitasking and being hands-on are your strengths; you enjoy difficult and complex tasks as much as easy ones. You never get bored, and you always think about how you can make an impact. You are fluent in spoken and written English.
All in all, you love HR because you understand the value of creating a unique career experience for our team of amazing individuals.
EXAMPLES OF DAILY TASKS YOU WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH
- Maintain and update data within our HR system to ensure a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage records of special leaves in our systems.
- Learn to support the integrity of our data by running regular reports.
- Create an HR dashboard and templates to showcase our HR actions.
- PR for HR for our internal newsletters.
- Support our talent acquisition process.
- Support on all HR projects.
- 3rd year HR Bachelor’s degree student.
- Enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with strong communications skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel to process a large amount of data.
- Available for 6 months with at least 32 hours of availability per week.
- An opportunity to create new HR practices.
- A fun and hard-working HR team.
- Personal training and coaching with plenty of room to develop yourself and shape your future career.
- An Amsterdam harbor view at our new office and all the tools and software to work remotely if you prefer.
- An internship with a very international outlook in a dynamic and informal environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-growing, ambitious, and innovative company with an energetic and international team of more than 20 nationalities
- A lot of fun!