G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands.
G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Our “Consumer Products – Inventory & Fulfilment Specialist” has to be well-organised and proactive in comms.
We expect you to be supportive and eager to learn fast, in order to help us to get the Consumer Products department to the next level.
The position is based at our HQ in Berlin, with the possibility for hybrid work.
- Supporting your manager on daily basis in fulfilling all internal orders, including those for our talent (players & creators) with highest priority
- Being the main point of contact for internal departments regarding their order status / tracking
- Communicating with our suppliers on a day-to-day basis to get the internal orders placed in-time
- Processing all of the invoices related to the internal orders within our payment system
- Managing monthly inventory counts of our office shop stock in close collaboration with our Finance Team
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion, Supply Chain management or an education in a similar field
- You’ve already been working on a coordination level in a similar field for 1+ years
- Good organisation and clear communication internally and externally
- MS Office, especially Excel, is part of your daily routine and ideally you’ve some experience with order and/or invoice management systems
- Your are fluent in English and German
- Your sense of time management is on point
- Esports knowledge is a plus
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within Esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.