Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Help construct, manage and iterate our loyalty program and associated programs and applications.
- Lead on the member product proposition and loyalty program development, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and teams to surface the best opportunities and establish full scale buy in across the organization
- Work with internal stakeholders to incorporate the loyalty program throughout all user touchpoints, including Commercial, Marketing, and Events to deliver long term growth and development of the program
- Maximize user acquisition and drive retention through segmentation and profiling of G2s customer database, to deliver targeted communications and customer journey mapping
- Analyze generated data using traditional methodology, as well as AI-based algorithms.
- Use data and insight to identify customer life-time values and model segmentation to drive customer value and retention
- Develop and take ownership of performance and KPI reporting for our sponsors, partners and investors
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure the most effective multi-channel campaign implementation (social, brand, Content, etc as appropriate), to deliver successful campaigns driving both acquisition and retention
- Working with Content and Programming, define and act upon the different customer lifecycle stages, developing the content calendar and ensuring quality, on-brand content is served at the right time, format and place.
- Develop Test and Learn principles to enhance the customer and prospect communications. Make data driven recommendations based on customer behavior and email interactions.
- 5+ years experience in Project Owner / Program Manager position with demonstrable results in growth and retention
- Master or Bachelor degree in business or related marketing discipline preferred.
- Proven work experience within loyalty program development or similar projects and concrete success results
- Excellent skills, knowledge and creativity in data analysis
- Ability to communicate, inform, and build relationships with internal stakeholders across all organisational departments and levels.
- Excellent project management, leadership and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proven ability to successfully translate Marketing strategies in the program.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (German is strongly desired, but not required).
- Knowledge of the Video Games Industry or Esports is a plus.