When joining Freaks 4U Gaming as a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will develop comprehensive communication and marketing concepts for gaming and esportlers. During your work you will have an unprecedented view behind the curtain at some of the best activations, productions, and events in the esport universe.
- Creating and execution of marketing concepts and communication campaigns for our international top clients as well as our esport brands such as Prime League, 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, or Agent’s Range
- You run target group and competitor analyses, collect market data and are able to interpret the information
- Monitoring of market trends and innovations as well as evaluation of these based on defined KPIs. Creation of new impulses for marketing channels and strategies based on the findings
- You lead brainstormings and other creative meetings; to do so, you have a big toolkit to get the best out of the team
- You create and oversee the final presentation for our activities and know how to involve yourself to make the last push
- You set and monitor KPIs for our most important campaigns and translate them into comprehensive reports
- Successfully completed studies in marketing, esport management or communication aswell as working experience for at least 2-3 years in marketing or communication
- Deep knowledge about different marketing channels (paid and un-paid)
- Creativity and the ability to put together concepts that define your daily business activities
- During your free time you compete in VALORANT, League of Legends, CS:GO, Rocket League or any other major esport title, while watching streams and videos of the esport scene with an analytical observation
- You are curious to collect knowledge and insights in the esports scene, you are also a quick learner who shares their knowledge with others and loves to communicate
- You have previous experience in agency or marketing work
- Previous experience in data driven marketing and campaign management are a plus
- You are very proficient in MS Office and it’s beneficial if you are familiar with tools for digital cooperation (like Miro, Slack, Trello, ..)
- Fluent English and German skills to communicate with our international team on a daily basis
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary range (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Fabian Kinn.
Please note that we only accept applications in English for this position.