- Plan and execute all marketing strategy, in close collaboration with the Product Line Management team as well as close coordination with other Business Units
- Build plans across partners such as teams, leagues, players, etc.
- Work closely with Communications, PR and Social Media to earn coverage to grow reach and brand preference
- Provide marketing support and materials for key account meetings and milestone to aid sell-in of concepts
- Be the Marketing Product contact for Marketing Teams including Regional Marketing Teams and support with any product related communication
- Own the showroom and creative briefing process for sell in milestones
- Formulating creative product marketing responses and stories for the BU in line with brand platforms
- For key milestones, leading the creation of sell-in deck materials related to product marketing stories including product, consumer and cultural insights and formulating first ‘big ideas’ for marketing concepts for key and category initiatives and creating initial creative direction for them
- Onboard agencies and other creative partners on product creative and positioning and manage the development and approval process with key stakeholders (Business Unit / Brand)
- Review and aid in the creative development of marketing concepts creative. Collecting key stakeholder feedback and communicating clear instructions.
- In collaboration with wider marketing team, be available to be key product marketing lead for shootings – sell-in or sell-through where needed. Ensuring product is shot appropriately and overall creative positioning is in line with marketing concept for product
- Develop and manage a Marketing calendar (sell.in + sell-through).
- At least 2 years of work experience in brand, product or retail marketing with an emphasis on sports and/or consumer categories
- Previous experience working in an esports or gaming marketing role, with a focus on marketing strategy, project management and community building is a plus. High affinity for esports and gaming culture and excellent knowledge of the esports and gaming market
- Very strong verbal and editorial/writing skills in English as well as excellent storytelling skills and news judgement
- Global perspective, cultural sensitivity as well as entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders
- Examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Must be well-organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.