At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide skills for thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades – “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our Passion, Craft and DNA are to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues and events through our millions of players, fans, heroes, through our people, and culture. That is our Superpower and now we are interested in yours! This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace where anything is possible and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Mobile Gaming & Esports – Marketing Manager at ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat, and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products & events which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
We are looking for a Mobile Gaming & Esports – Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Execution team. You will drive marketing campaigns for our core European and MENA markets to reach our current and future fans, covering all our Mobile Gaming products and brands, most importantly, the huge Snapdragon Pro Series Mobile Esports ecosystem. This is a remote position with the ideal candidate residing in Europe within the CET time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Concept, plan, implement, execute, and report on cross-media consumer campaigns around games like Brawl Stars, PUBG Mobile, League of Legends Wild Rift, or Asphalt Legends
- Drive popularity and digital viewership of our Mobile Esports events and broadcasts
- Drive general popularity, awareness, and sentiment of our brands with consumer audiences
- Partner with global teams (Product, Communication, Event Operations) to align on campaign strategy and execution plan
- Develop and cultivate key strategic relationships with stakeholders including players, influencers, teams, venues, partners, agencies, and other third-party service providers
- Integrate marketing plans and storytelling with product brands and event productions
- Work cross-functionally with global teams across multiple disciplines including Production, Operations, PR, Sales and others to articulate product and brand vision
What you need:
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Media Design, Journalism, or equivalent experience in marketing, content agency, or promotion
- 3-5+ years’ experience in marketing or agency work
- Track record of running integrated media campaigns and producing creatives
- Experience working with other creative teams, content producers, media agencies, product management, external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the esports content offerings across multiple game titles, specifically Mobile Games
- Experience working with younger audiences in a digital space, ideally esports/gaming or entertainment/sports
- Experience working with audiences in the MENA region is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written; Excellent copywriting skills in the English language required
ESL Gaming is the world’s leading esports company. For more than two decades, we have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games, creating a comprehensive ecosystem with opportunities for players to go from zero to hero, and for fans to witness the best stories esports has to offer. Our portfolio consists of high-profile products such as the DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, ranging from grassroots to global elite competitions. ESL Gaming is part of ESL Faceit Group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
ESL Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.