Do you have a background in technology and interaction design? Would you love to conceptualize and develop new website and app features? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for Mobile Developer role at Team Liquid. In this role you will develop and maintain features for a Team Liquid website/application, coordinating with website developers to ensure synchronicity between the Mobile application and website components.
- 1-2 years of React Native experience
- Comfortable developing for iOS and Android devices
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing RESTful API experience and microservices
- Experience in Behavior-driven development (BDD)
- MongoDB / MySQL experience
- Extensive Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Passionate about gaming and esports