Evil Geniuses is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer with a diverse set of skills and experience developing digital advertising campaigns and understanding of performance marketing. If esports is your muse and you believe that you are the best of the best at showcasing players, creators, and a brand that is known for their history of excellence, then this is for you.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, roll-up your sleeves, and exciting work environment. We embellish our core values and rally around creative ideas that amplify these values to our employees, community, and global fandom.
Our Motion Graphic Designer will report directly to _______ and be a key visionary within our studio team to give our next-level creative visions a heartbeat.
What You’ll Do:
- You will demonstrate consistent ability to meet visual requirements and benchmarks for paid social advertising for large branding campaigns.
- You will show the ability to master content by consistently improving on speed and quality of visuals.
- You will find next-level creative ways to incorporate data learnings into ad concepts.
- You will have the freedom to create style frames and storyboards for video/animation projects.
- You will iterate and communicate ideas with wireframes, prototypes, and mocks for interactive ads.
- You will contribute and communicate your ideas during creative brainstorming for static, video, and interactive ad concepts.
- You will be creating performance marketing creatives (e.g., acquisition, subscription) especially in paid social, interactive ads, display, and digital video.
- You will be a voice of reason and a visionary in how we separate ourselves from any other organizations in the industry.
- Supplement, scale, and produce and test new ideas across channels.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, Preferred
- 3-5 years of professional work experience.
- Top-tier design chops. You are a Master of Design, motion design and interactive content.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. After Effects and Photoshop a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Team Player – works cross-functionally with other departments and teams.
Evil Geniuses currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Evil Geniuses will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Evil Geniuses will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.