- Working place Berlin
We are regularly looking for new young talents for our products around League of Legends, VALORANT and CS:GO in permanent positions or as freelancers. As OnAir you are the face of the show and represent our products to fans, teams and partners. You will not only convince with your high entertainment value, but also with your informal knowledge. In addition, you bring technical know-how and can independently prepare and control smaller productions.
- As a caster / analyst, you provide valuable insights into games, teams, players and products. You control the course of the show and build the bridge to viewers as a moderator.
- You design the broadcast schedule and content to make it interesting and worth watching for viewers
- You prepare assets and content for the broadcasts in consultation with your team
- You control smaller productions independently and ensure a technically clean process
- You already have solid experience as an OnAir and can show concrete work samples from the last 24 months
- You know in which of the areas play-by-play, colorcast or moderation your strengths lie and how you can use them
- You are familiar with the respective games and the scene and you already have a network with teams, players or other casters.
- You have already gained experience in controlling broadcasts and you are familiar with OBS
- Reliable and independent way of working
- You are fluent in German, English skills are a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- Part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).