- Working place Atlanta
KontrolFreek® is the creator of Performance Gaming Gear™ and the leader of FreekNation, a global community of more than four million gamers. By combining the latest in ergonomics and advanced materials, the company’s lines of Performance Thumbsticks®, Performance Grips™, Precision Rings™, Gaming Cables™, and other high-quality products enhance the player experience by maximizing comfort and precision. KontrolFreek’s products are compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Products are available in more than 9,000 stores across 40 countries. KontrolFreek is owned by SteelSeries, the global leader in gaming peripherals and esports.
Want to see what we’re up to? Find us on social media, where we’re highlighting our community, amazing partners, and products!
As Operations Specialist your main responsibilities are ensuring tasks related to the workflow of goods are efficient. You will update systems with data relevant to the day-to-day operations of KontrolFreek and manage the logistics strategy of product both inbound and outbound.
- Entering and tracking daily transfer orders, purchase orders, and sales orders.
- Managing the flow of information regarding deliveries, follow ups, etc.
- Monitoring and updating shipping status of domestic and international orders
- Inventory Management across multiple warehouses, assist with cycle count reconciliation and follow ups at facilities
- Demand planning and production scheduling. Working with the operations team combine sales forecast data and assist in creating production plans for all loose components, packaging, and other materials
- Creation of international shipment documentation for export orders
- Identifying and resolving any problems in the production process
- Creative problem solver who is confident presenting new ideas to Business Users
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions
- Confident self-starter capable of setting plans and supporting projects to completion
- Strong working relationship with internal/external customer
- Analytical mindset
- Coordinate from planning to distribution to ensure the delivery of the right products at the right place and time to our customers
- Develop relationship with internal departments to align Company goal – Listen – Challenge – Transform
Necessary Skills and Traits:
- At least 3 years of Operations Planning (S&OP) experience or 3-5 years of experience working with an ERP/MRP environment
- Channel experience preferred
- Experience working directly with third party providers to facilitate defining business requirements (ability to work in an Agile manner)
- Proficient user of ERP system with broad experience with and understanding of Navision/AX or other ERP system and functionality
- Must be highly computer literate with strong MS Office, Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, etc…), PowerBI, Tableau, or other data visualization software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
Please note, SteelSeries US employment is contingent on proof of vaccination.