- Working place Berlin
As a Production Manager (internally know as Esports Event Production II), you will operate within Riot’s Esports live team within Europe and MENA. You’ll work with the production team, broadcast team and all of our outside vendors/partners to put on great shows in the studio and on the road. Live broadcast experience is a must, large event experience is an advantage. You will report to the Line Producer.
As a Rioter in Berlin, you’ll join a tight-knit team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. Together with a team of dedicated esports enthusiasts you will create great player experiences in and around all our esports titles.
- Support the Live Producer and Line Producer in the production team
- Supporting projects from a planning and operational point of view
- Managing vendors/partners and ensuring what is delivered is to scope
- Being the escalation point for internal Riot stakeholders to vendors/partners
- Work with the Line Producer, Finance and external partners to create a production budget as well as tracking budgets and cost reports
- Negotiate costs and approve the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers
- Partner with our third-party vendors/partners to understand their finance and accounting workflows and determine the best way to integrate them into our model for best tracking and actualizing
- Being accountable for staying within budget
- Managing the financial workflows from PO generation to invoice reconciliationWork with Riot’s accounts payable to make sure vendors are paid on time and there is process adherence
- Manage the physical aspects of the production including personnel, scheduling for studio and remote productions and required production documentation
- Facilitation between Riot stakeholders and external vendors/partners
- Look for efficiencies in scheduling and workflow
- You have at least 6 years as a broadcast production manager and 8 years in the events industry
- Know how to take on large products with large teams
- You have experience in managing personnel and production schedules
- Proficient in creating & managing budgets
- You know how to follow a process but also know how to evaluate current processes and make changes for the better.
- You have experience working on multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time
- You are solution-driven and are able to come up with out-of the-box fixes for complex problems
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
Let’s Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!