DreamHack Sports Games is looking for Program Managers with project management experience, preferably in the esport and gaming and/or sport event industry. You’ll join a vibrant and dynamic team in the Copenhagen office where people around you create and develop industry-leading esports projects. Our Program Managers are vital for our stakeholder coordination and management. If you thrive in a fast-moving environment and like to see everything come together nicely in online competitions and massive events, this is for you!
Our Program Management Team
As part of the Program Management team, you will be responsible for coordinating one of the largest esport organizations in the world and engage with several sports federations and game publishers within the sports games industry. This includes a months-long online qualification stage as well as an on-site event production where you’ll be responsible for parts of the sports programme. The team also functions as adviser on many levels and is key in preparing and executing the final event.
We are searching for the right person – not the right profile or background. To best fit the role, you:
- have 2-3 years of relevant experience in the esport and gaming and/or sport event industry
- speak and write English fluently and have good communication skills
- have a cooperative mindset that allows you to see complex relations from several angles
- are a very structured person with a great sense for detail
- are self-driven and unafraid to take the lead
- have an interest in and knowledge within the field of esport and/or gaming.
We offer you
- a salary based on experience and qualifications
- the chance to work with a new and ground-breaking esport competition and event
- a flexible and fun work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- to be part of a growing esport organization where you can make a difference.
It is possible to work from home, but we encourage you to work primarily from the office in Copenhagen.
Submit your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for the role. We screen the applications on a rolling basis and will get back shortly after receiving your application.
The position as Program Manager is with a fixed date running until 13 March 2022 with possibilities for extension.
If you have questions regarding the job, feel free to contact our Program Management Director Andreas Bjerrum Larsen at email@example.com or +45 61319342.
About DreamHack Sports Games
In 2018, DreamHack Sports Games A/S (DHSG) was founded as a separate company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with a focus on the Sport Games esports genre.
At DreamHack Sports Games, we are building on the esports legacy of DreamHack and the broadcasting knowledge of being part of Modern Times Group AB. Our key focus is transforming traditional sports IPs into relevant esports by creating strong media products around competitive gaming, ensuring that the leagues and tournaments we operate are appealing entertainment products which attract large audiences.
Besides working with some of the world’s major sports organizations, we also operate esports properties in cooperation with national football leagues.