Project Manager, Esportal
We are looking for a Project Manager for our fast growing Norwegian business and offer a great opportunity to be a part of a fast moving scale-up. The main goal of a Project Manager (PM) at Esportal is to ensure the health and continued growth of the gaming community on esportal.com in the Norwegian market.
You are preferably stationed in Stockholm but working remotely from Norway is an option. You are fluent in either Norwegian or Swedish as well as English.
You will work in a Nordic team with the goal of increasing the number of players on Esportal. You will be required to identify, create and maintain partnerships in Norway, including building relationships with esport stakeholders such as influencers/streamers and teams within the gaming industry. Follow up on activities and campaigns aimed at increasing both the number of players and the engagement of those players on the platform.
In order to excel in this role, you need good project management skills, good communication skills and to be an exceptional problem solver. Working for a high growth company means that you are expected to work independently and prioritise your time in order to achieve your goals.
In short, you will perform the following tasks:
- Independently initiate, implement and follow up on local marketing activities
- Negotiate, draft contracts and sign streamers, esports teams and other Esportal ambassadors to the platform
- Maintain relationships with key people and stakeholders and follow up on partnership deliverables
- Project management and follow up on local tournaments
- Perform the tactical planning (Tournaments, Community streams, etc)
- Nurture and develop your local Esportal crew to improve the user experience
Who you are
- You live for results, value high standards and see the excellence of teamwork,
- You value openness and are used to giving and getting candid feedback on a daily basis.
- You are driven and restless and want to continue improving what we have already built.
- You have a passion for Esports and CS:GO
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- You are good at working with different teams and needs
- You are used to prioritising work based on company goals
Why join Esportal?
- You will be a key player in a small, highly skilled and motivated team. Your impact on key business areas will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will have a huge impact on our community’s happiness
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and with whom you will have fun every day
- Working with Esports in a professional environment is a lot of fun
How to apply
If this sounds like the right job for you, please send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Esportal is a web-based competitive platform for the major esport titles. We aim to make gaming in a matchmaking and tournament environment a more engaging experience, removing disruptive influences such as disconnects, cheaters and trolls. Esportal is the place where you can play great matches with the right type of opponents and teammates.
Our platform is seamlessly integrated with the games and all players of any skill can find their level, hang out with friends and get instant results with updated statistics.
Esportal operates a freemium business model where our members can access multiple subscription based services and features. We also offer companies to be able to reach the rapidly growing and global esport community with advertising and sponsored tournaments.
Esportal currently has approximately over half a million registered players with a steady growth of new users from our core markets such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and Poland.
Esportal also operates one of the world’s largest gaming center brands in Inferno Online. Inferno Online offers a top gaming experience for our members and is also an internationally recognized gaming institution with multiple TV studios used for creating state of the art gaming formats and intellectual property rights. Inferno Online also operates the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in Stockholm.