SCUF Gaming ® leads the market for performance controllers and accessories, having pioneered innovative gaming features that help casual gamers play at their best and are a key ingredient to the success of countless esports professionals.
SCUF Gaming provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for console and PC that offer a number of features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Headquartered in Atlanta, SCUF Gaming is a strong enthusiast gaming brand with an expansive IP portfolio and deep partnerships within the esports space. In December 2019, SCUF Gaming merged with CORSAIR, and remains a separate brand within CORSAIR – a world leader in providing high-performance PC peripherals and components to gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers. Due to our success, we continue to grow out our team. Perhaps you’d be interested in joining the fun by applying to our following position.
We are looking for a qualified German Community Manager to join our team. The role is responsible for identifying, developing, executing and communicating social content strategies that increase SCUF’s consumer base, web traffic and brand awareness in the DACH Region.
The ideal candidate would have an intimate grasp of the German social landscape, marketing strategy, social analytics and social content strategy. To be successful in this position, you must have strategic and tactical experience in designing social channel growth.
- Own the German publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement to relevant social platforms, in alignment with the global social media team, standards and guidelines
- Engage the German community actively and responsively in existing own channels – monitor consumer conversation in real time (reacting to queries, resolving negative experiences and identifying areas relevant for further brand engagement and enhancement)
- Execution of the German social planning and roll out schedules for specific product launches, influencer campaigns and partner promotions as well as ‘Always On’ content
- Maintaining a content calendar that incorporates global and regional content strategy and enables growth in the German community, ensuring a seamless long-term consumer journey across all channels
- Manage and drive the growth of the German Social Media Platforms Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, You Tube
- Work in collaboration with the US Community Manager to monitor and assess German on-going campaigns and content performance, assisting in the analysis and putting learning into action.
- Work with the EU and Global team to create German Brand Awareness and Sales campaigns that directly drive German traffic to the www.scufgaming.de website.
- Suggest and implement new strategies that develop brand awareness to new audiences
- Maintain the interactive social media dashboard on channel growth content engagement and leverage performance data to inform future German social strategy
- Be the font of knowledge in the DACH region and keep ahead of the current trends in all cross platforms
- Seek out and participate in relevant category conversations that are happening in the social media space – flag for opportunities for further engagement and monitor customer reviews
- Translate copy for Social and Product Launches
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of fulltime experience in a professional setting primarily focused on social media to include content, strategy and analytics
- Proven ability to organically increase followers and grow community across all social media platforms
- Knowledge of live streaming, and the esports community on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and live tournament events
- Collaborative Team Player
- Must be a self-starter with stellar writing and communication skills
- Must be Native German and Excellent English-Speaking skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Clear comprehension of social best practices and what’s on the cusp digitally
- Ability to travel in Europe and the US
SCUF Gaming, innovator and creator of high-performance gaming controllers, provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for consoles and PC that are used by top professional gamers as well as casual gamers. Built to specification, SCUF controllers offer a number of functional and design features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. SCUF controller features are covered by 137 granted patents and designs, and another 48 pending patent applications, focusing on four key areas of a controller: the back control functions and handles, the trigger control mechanisms, the thumbstick control area and the side-mounted configurable SaxTM button placements. SCUF Gaming was acquired by Corsair in 2020.