- Working place Stockholm
We are Ninjas in Pyjamas, probably the world’s most legendary esports team.
Born in 2000 with Counter-Strike in our blood, we have pioneered the esports scene since its inception. We earned our stripes by competing at the very top level across almost a dozen game titles and we never lose — we only win or learn.
Our vision is to bring gaming culture to a world without boundaries.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, contact and negotiate with new potential partners for all NIP properties
- Maintain strong professional relationships with existing partners to make sure client satisfaction is high and to identify upsell opportunities
- Build strong C-level relationships with top-tier global brands to foster trust and to generate leads
- Maintain a collaborative and creative approach with internal teams
- Develop compelling pitches and presentations that excite and educate brands
- Contribute to business development by monitoring relevant media and analysing market trends
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of strategic and consultative B2B sales, preferably of sponsorships within sports and/or entertainment
- You have a proven track record of generating revenue with consistent, positive results
- You are able to think creatively to identify partnership opportunities and proactively execute against those opportunities
- You have excellent knowledge of media, content development and brand marketing
- You are results driven, organized, and able to multitask and prioritize on your own
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills in fluent English and in cross-cultural environments
What it means to be a Ninja
Ninjas fight as one — no matter where you come from, who you are and what you look like you are welcome to join our dojo.
Our mission is to keep pioneering the esports industry and bringing it to an ever-broadening audience, and in order to innovate we need people from all walks of life. Yes, even if you’re more into horticulture than gaming in your free time.
The essence of being a Ninja is to expect the unexpected. In game and in the office we bring the energy and vision to be ready for anything at any given moment. That’s why your personal experience, your unique background and your perspectives will help us adapt and bring the Unexpected.
Competitive salary & commission structure
Flexible holidays & working hours
Working gear of choice
HQ in central Stockholm
- Some amazing colleagues