- Working place Hybrid
Evil Geniuses is seeking a Financial Analyst (FP&A) To support this rapidly expanding business, we are looking for the “next generation” of great Finance talent to collaborate with multiple Business teams to increase financial understanding, improve current processes, deliver overall results, work hard, have fun, and make history.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting contributor with effective business partnership experience and proven abilities to manage complex projects and dive deep into the details when needed. This person will partner with finance and business leaders across several teams to provide strategic guidance, tactical direction, and decision support.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc project analyses, and financial modeling using a broad range of tools including Excel
- Drive core financial processes for the International Consumer business including month end close, Annual Operating Plan, long range Strategic Plan and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews
- Complete complex business modeling and analysis to identify operating improvements and deep dive on cost structures
- Influence business decisions with effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives
- Facilitate financial review meetings with various levels of leadership to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its profitability
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key data is timely and accurate
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
- 5+ years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 3+ years of finance experience
- The successful candidate will be a self-starting contributor with effective business partnership experience and proven abilities to manage complex projects and dive deep into the details when needed
- Ability to analyze financials, dive deep into data sets and provide innovative recommendations to management and business partners
- Demonstrates strong leadership, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in finance and the business
Evil Geniuses currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Evil Geniuses will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Evil Geniuses will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.