The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021; that’s a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 15 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to helping shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
Team Liquid is searching for a Senior Producer to join our team in Santa Monica, CA who will be responsible for Team Liquid video and photo deliverables from receipt of request to final delivery. In this role the Senior Producer will meet with stakeholders and marketing leads to understand a project, and then supervise it through to completion. The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter and has a track record of excellence in their products.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Position Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Meet with stakeholders and marketing leads
- Develop innovative storylines, treatments, rundowns, scripts, and visual images.
- Conceptualize new projects and formats for Team Liquid and brand partners.
- Participate in creative meetings and bring unique ideas to the table.
- Schedule and plan video and photo shoots.
- Ensure budgets assigned to projects are adhered to.
- Propose and source talent.
- Direct talent and cameras.
- Work closely with the post department to ensure product deliverables are met.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines that vary in size, type, complexity.
- Promote a positive, collaborative, stimulating, learning environment amongst the creative teams.
Some projects may require the aid of an Associate Producer who would report to the Senior Producer through the duration of the project.
Position Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years producing experience
- Available to work in our office located in Santa Monica, CA, on a set, or offsite.
- Experience working with national brands and producing branded content.
- Experience managing and directing talent.
- Experience sourcing and managing a team of production professionals.
- Extensive knowledge of the overall production process, from an outline to filming, editing, and delivery.
- A genuine interest in esports, gaming, and its rich history.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate in a positive manner with clients, managers, producers, stakeholders, sponsors, and editors.
- Well-versed in workflow and communication applications such as Slack, ClickUp, Frame.iO, etc.