(Please do not apply if you do not possess gaming or tech industry specific experience. Applications that do not include gaming or tech industry experience will not be considered for this role)
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Client Services Team. This role is best suited to a highly organised self-starter with previous experience in social media management, reporting, and content creation. The suitable candidate must be advanced with the entire MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and comfortable with numerous social media platforms. This role will include a variety of tactical marketing delivery tasks, as well as some administration and translation tasks.
Professionally, you will report to the Head of Client Services and sit within the Client Services Team. You will have responsibility for supporting the Head of Client Services as needed, as well as liaising with the wider team to collaborate on artwork briefings, content planning, content creation, scheduling, reporting, and any other tasks as appropriate.
- Be comfortable with acting as a subject matter expert for all facets of social media for both internal and external instances.
- Design and help to deliver marketing plans and social media strategies for several clients (major gaming brands).
- Analysing, suggesting, and implementing new types of content that would better fit our clients.
- Design, build, deliver, and report on paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms and clients.
- Build and consult on new business projects in relation to Social Media and Community Building.
- Working with external community teams. Liaising with client teams to provide best practice guidelines on community management.
- Client relationship management through regular meetings and emails.
- Monitoring social media campaigns, such as product launches and competitions, to boost reach, followers, and engagement on client’s social channels.
- Updating, contributing, and reviewing weekly and monthly content planners for several clients.
- Replying to user questions on behalf of clients where relevant in English.
- Collaborating with the Content, Events, Influencers, Sponsorships, Loaner Pool, and Channel Marketing teams and all other internal areas of the business as needed.
- Supporting the Head of Client Services in daily tasks, which includes, but is not limited to, compiling regional social media analytical learnings in a digestible format, assisting in group content creation, and performing community management tasks.
- Administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluent in English both written & verbal.
- 3-4 years Marketing and Social Media Marketing experience for B2C technology/gaming brands.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting.
- You know how to share and present to a broader audience.
- You are a team player and always ready to help others.
- You are creative and have a drive for action.
- Reliable and independent approach to work.
- High quality standards and customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and interest in PC Hardware, gaming, and esports.
- Possess a keen interest in analytical-based reporting and reasoning.
- Bi-lingual is a big plus.
- Remote working experience a plus.
- Experience with Content Management systems such as Sprinklr, HeyOrca, Asana, etc. is a plus.
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Inquiries should only be made via this method. Inquiries made outside of this method will not be moved forward. Recruitment agencies need not apply.