Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding twelve professional teams in eleven different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
What We’re Looking For:
The Social Media Associate will lead audience engagement by creating and maintaining a strong online presence for Cloud9 Esports. In addition, this person will manage the C9 social strategy, emphasizing growing social channel followers and engage with our fans in fun and impactful ways. The ideal candidate will understand the current social media landscape and have innovative and clever ideas.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Cloud9 Content, Creative, and Partnership teams. Additionally, the position will be the go-to point of contact for all Cloud9 social media related questions. The ideal candidate desires to create impactful, growth hacking social media solutions, and measuring success.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage social media platform accounts, strategy, and execution across platforms such as: TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Reddit, etc
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Lead social media tagging, reporting, and insights using analytics tools
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Play a key role in marketing creativity and content by utilizing learnings to inform and support our future approach.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with the staff on individual goals to support department and company goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Associate
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications or related field
- Detail-oriented, self-directed skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and adaptability to fluid and last-minute changes
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media channel growth
- Experience with using social media tools such as Sprout, Google Analytics, and other similar tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What are some pluses?
- Experience in Esports Leagues that Cloud9 is involved in: League of Legends, Valorant, Rainbow Six, Apex Legends, and Wild Rift
- Marketing portfolio or sample work to share
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.