- Working place Remote
At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Social Media Manager @ ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat, and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision-making allows us to create products & events which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
As a Social Media Manager, you will join our Global Social & Channel Marketing team to support our ESL events; grow and manage our ESL social media channels across multiple platforms to create, produce, and manage engaging content to bring our campaigns to life.
This position will work remotely in the EU or out of one of our European offices.
What you’ll do:
- Further develop the social media strategy for the ESL brand
- Actively drive channel strategy & content mix
- Maintain & develop the tone of voice for each digital medium
- Drive digital content strategy for ESL products & events
- Work on digital content packages & campaigns for brand partners
- Actively drive social media KPIs for ESL accounts
- Drive social marketing strategy & campaign execution of our global ESL products
- Drive community management efforts
- Engage with creative teams to constantly produce and improve content plans
- Constantly drive, analyze, and improve all digital ESL channels
- Help drive ticket sales through organic social media marketing
What you need:
- University Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Media Studies, Business Administration, or equivalent experience in marketing, content agency, or promotion
- 3+ year’s experience in marketing or social media work running and growing brand social media accounts
- Proven track record of running digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with product teams, marketing teams, creative teams and external partners & agencies
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Discord)
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing to engage gaming audiences
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and marketing asset creation.
- Deep knowledge of gaming communities and the culture within
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written; Excellent copywriting skills in the English language required