- Working place Berlin
- You are responsible for planning, conceptualising, implementing and optimising social media advertising strategies for existing and new clients from the gaming, hardware & esports industry with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or YouTube
- You create performance forecasts for goals such as growth, branding, engagement, traffic and lead generation
- You prepare regular competitor analyses and campaign reports based on the objectives and KPIs and advise our clients with regard to increasing sales or awareness and ROI optimisation
- You design and implement campaigns to increase audience, awareness and engagement
- You recognise social media trends and potentials of our customers and take over proactive consulting as well as independent customer care
- You are responsible for the control of campaigns including targeting and regular adjustments as well as the creation of copies and graphics (partly in cooperation with the Social Media & Design Team)
- You support the strategic conception of new projects in the area of social media ads
- You have at least two years of relevant professional experience in social media advertising/performance marketing and in campaign creation for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. (Other platforms and agency experience are an advantage)
- You are confident in using social media ad managers (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager) as well as other tools such as social analytics & publishing tools.
- You have a natural understanding of tracking, targeting and analytics and know what a Facebook Pixel does
- You’re up for new marketing technologies and enjoy always trying and testing new things to get the most out of campaigns
- You are a content marketing pro and enjoy regular customer contact
- You have a structured and organised way of working, you like to learn and take the initiative
- You can communicate fluently with customers and colleagues in German and English
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably by e-mail in PDF format, including a letter of motivation, a CV, references and your expected starting date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Fabian Kinn.
In addition, we would be pleased to receive a creative gaming CV.