We are hitcap esports GmbH, a newly established startup in the esports scene with aspirations to revolutionize the growing esports market and to offer everyone involved in esports a new home. Being part of the esports industry doesn’t only confine you to being an athlete, and here at hitcap we give talented individuals with passion a chance to work and fully embrace themselves in esports.
At hitcap you’re going to work in an environment like no other, we value efficiency and we aren’t here to bore you with hours of unnecessary meetings. You’ll get the chance to have flexible work hours, while still maintaining a close connection with the group of passionate individuals who work here. We care for a good balance between the duties and responsibilities of work and having fun times with the entire team. We also host hitcap weeks where the whole team meets and enjoys some days together.
We appreciate talent, ambition and passion more than specific qualifications in your area of work. Your personality and character are much more important to us than your many certificates in your field of expertise. We value creativity and contribution in our different fields, so if you’re looking for a job where your ideas can create a change, you’re going to feel more than just heard here at hitcap.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist that can help us strengthen our social media channels and team, to strengthen both our brand and people’s trust in it. You will be working closely with our social media team, coming up with content ideas, concepts and campaigns, in addition to pivoting our content towards marketing our League of Legends e-learning coaching platform. This position can be executed part-time or full-time.
- Coming up with content strategies and concepts to help grow and solidify our current following over all social media platforms, as well as conceptualizing ideas and campaigns for the different company needs that come up
- Coming up with and executing marketing campaigns for our e-learning product through our social media channels
- Coming up with your own content ideas for content as well as conceptualizing them (Shorts with combos, mechanics, interactions and longer videos…)
- Maintaining our brand image and building a trust-based relationship with our audience
- Researching the newest trends in the League of Legends scene and keeping up with relevant industry news
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in Social Media, specifically within strategy and conceptualization.
- You are an esports and/or gaming enthusiast
- You should have a good understanding of League of Legends and its audience
- You are fluent in English and know how to communicate your ideas effectively
- You are within 2 hours at most of the CET time zone
- You ideally have experience working with a team of editors