Elgato is looking for a Software QA Lead for our several existing and coming software products. The software engineering team is growing rapidly and so are the needs for a high level of quality assurance of our software products. With you joining, the Elgato QA team will be divided in Hardware QA and Software QA. You will implement with your team (approx. 10 employees) procedures and structures to further automate the testing.
What you will be doing:
- You will be leading and organizing the Software Quality Assurance team, ensuring they can validate Elgato’s industry leading software products.
- You will assume responsibility for QA Standards that ensure all Elgato products are fully tested from initial concept through final release.
- You will organize and coordinate our test capabilities across the Hardware QA, development and management teams to ensure product tests are completed on quality and on schedule
- The Software QA Team members are embedded in development projects and you will drive the tools, methods and processes that underpin this work.
- You will ensure test plans and procedures are developed, maintained and accurately executed. You will define the necessary analytics and dashboards of results
- You will refine and improve our data-driven decision making initiatives and the generation of accurate key metrics
- You will work with the leadership team on recruiting and training initiatives for the Software QA Team
What we are looking for:
- You will have extensive experience in quality assurance of software products on macOS and Windows desktop platforms – ideally in the field of audio and video processing. Knowledge of iOS, Android and Linux is advantageous.
- You will have experience in user acceptance testing in mixed hardware and software product environments and an eye for detail. We are looking for someone with an expansive view of ‘quality’.
- You will have first-hand experience of modern automated testing methodologies – including CI/CD processes, hardware and software-based tests and unit tests, and how these can be combined to improve product quality
- We are looking for experience of in-field debugging and analysis of hardware & software products and use of crash log and trace data analysis to analyze support requests
- Any experience with Zendesk, Jira & Confluence, Bamboo, GitLab, C++, Python, Squish, video encoding software such as OBS, ELK Stack or Qt is advantageous.
- You will be a confident communicator and able to lead, organize and inspire a geographically distributed team using Agile methodologies
- You will be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Elgato is the brand of choice for video production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine.
Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of Munich and Mönchengladbach
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products
- Great coffee on tap, drinks, fruit, catered team lunch on Fridays and discounted lunch vouchers on other days.