As a Video Creative at Fnatic, you’ll produce, shoot, edit and deliver video content that provides a window into the world of Fnatic and our legacy of performance. Delivering content true to brief and on vision, your work will be seen by millions across our social channels and you’ll continually look to raise the bar with each piece that goes out. Working from our Berlin office, you’ll have a focus on content related to our League of Legends team in particular, but will also work closely with our HQ Studios team in London. You’ve got to be up for it, keen to immerse yourself in esports and able to bring your best moving at pace!
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application.
Your mission is to:
- Edit content to brief, supporting Fnatic storytelling and ensuring the final piece meets the original vision
- Deliver variations of video content optimised for their intended audience/platform
- Assist in on-location shoots as a camera operator
- Assist in pre-preduction research and planning for content shoots.
- Work closely with Producers to ensure deliverables are timely and to budget
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines (both for Fnatic and those of our partners)
- Contribute to future content planning and ideation
- Ensure video output doesn’t breach IP usage limitations/copyright
- Archive finished content appropriately for easy future access
- Support ad-hoc video projects as defined by your manager
We’re looking for:
- A strong portfolio of video content across multiple channels
- Demonstrated mastery of key editing tools (Da Vinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Strong grading and audio mixing capability
- Deep understanding of sourcing, copyright, research and analytics
- An interest in esports and drive to take our content to the world
- Troubleshooting ability with software and hardware
- Self-sufficiency and comfort completing projects independently
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A flexible and resilient approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional languages desirable
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Our pros and creators generated more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.