As Workplace Experience Manager at Fnatic, you’ll have a critical role within the People & Culture function driving standards across Fnatic workspaces, from the quality of the work environment to the way in which we instil our culture in new joiners.
Alongside the efficient day-to-day management of Fnatic offices, you’ll take the lead on devising and executing a range of internal events that enhance our culture and drive belonging, and seek regular opportunities to capture life at Fnatic to share externally and enhance our employer brand. You’ll contribute to broader initiatives to make us a recognised employer of choice, and support the ongoing development of our people through contributing to learning and development, engagement and wellness initiatives. You’ll also support new ways of working in a post-Covid environment, and be the primary point of contact for staff to have all that they need to perform in the office, at home or on the move.
The ideal candidate for this role radiates energy, is meticulous about detail and understands the importance of their role in shaping a compelling company culture.
Your mission is to:
- Drive operational excellence in the day to day running of Fnatic offices, ensuring Fnatic is a great place to work and visit
- Act as the primary owner of Health & Safety for Fnatic offices, leading on risk assessments and all other necessary compliance
- Ensure Fnatic workspaces are COVID-safe, and that visitors are aware of relevant Fnatic and government regulations
- Own the office budget, and conduct regular supplier reviews to optimise cost and quality
- Manage Fnatic HQ’s front of house/reception, creating a memorable first impression for all visitors of Fnatic and our culture
- Project manage renovations and other facility projects, ensuring plans are executed on time and to budget
- Help manage other Fnatic properties globally, from repairs/maintenance to landlord communication
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings for Fnatic staff in collaboration with the Executive Assistant to the CEO & Founder
- Help review workplace policies and ensure processes are fit for purpose
- Own the booking calendars for meeting rooms, streaming studio and other owned spaces, as well as ensuring they are always functional and ready for use
- Develop an internal events programme to enhance company culture, and facilitate the successful running of such events
- Work closely with the People & Culture Coordinator in Berlin, and designated support staff in other global offices to create alignment between HQ and local processes
- Monitor office supplies and consumable levels, and execute regular orders
- Coordinate cleaning, security and other support services, ensuring the office is always presentable and hygienic at all times
- Manage mail and other deliveries, as well as collections from the office
- Monitor our intercom/entry system, ensuring access is granted appropriately and the office is kept secure
- Support onboarding processes, looking after provision of IT equipment to employees and maintaining our asset register
- Support internal communication processes such as weekly all-hands, and look for further ways to share updates and celebrate successes
- Conduct research as required for new suppliers, initiatives and events
- Contribute content to employer brand channels and promote life at Fnatic externally
- Develop knowledge of employment law and People best practice
- With the People Partnering team, continually look to evolve Fnatic’s benefits/perks offering
- Ensure we offer a great candidate experience when prospective employees come for interview
- Look to optimise administrative systems and minimise manual tasks through automation
- Assist with general People administration tasks as required
- Lead ad-hoc projects as defined by your manager
We’re looking for:
- Proven experience managing a vibrant office environment, ideally with in a high-growth, media/tech setting
- Incredible organisation, and ability to handle multiple tasks with ease
- Extensive knowledge of workplace compliance standards and policies
- Project management experience, as well as comfort managing budgets and other financial administration
- Infectious enthusiasm and ability to rally people together
- Someone smart and resourceful, with a calm approach to problem solving
- A high level of attention to detail with impeccable presentation standards
- Proactivity and desire for continual improvements
- Tech savviness, being familiar with Google and Microsoft suites and internal collaboration tools
- Strong written and verbal communication in English (additional languages desirable)
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- ASOS discount
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. Our pros and creators generated more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.